Kumbhalgarh is a city in Rajasthan that is home to the second-largest fort in the entire state. This particular location is not only one of the most popular tourist destinations but is also a very well-designated UNESCO World Heritage site. The spectacular architecture this particular city provides, along with lavish places, makes it worth visiting. Furthermore, you should plan your night stay at hotels in Kumbhalgarh to have the best experience in this city. Following are some of the primary places to visit in this particular city so that you can enjoy a lot in this authentic atmosphere:
- Muchhal Mahaveer Temple: This place is one of the most important places you need to visit and ultimately has been dedicated to Lord Mahavir, the impressive entrance supported by two significant sculptures of elephants. The central figure of the Lord Shiva has been very well made over here, which is capable of doing the tourists across the globe. Visiting this place will definitely be worth it, and everyone will be able to have the best Time over here without any problem.
- Parasuram Temple: If you are very much interested in embarking on a sightseeing trip to Kumbhalgarh city, then definitely visiting this place is a good idea because this is a cave temple which is situated in between the beautiful Aravalli hills. According to the historical perspective, Parshuram used his axe to create this particular place and Stone himself, which is basically one of the most important places of worship.
- Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary: Another significant place that you need to visit in this particular area is the wildlife sanctuary, which is a very substantial place that can be easily found in the foothills of the Aravalli hills. This place is basically very inspiring for people from multiple age groups, and ultimately, animals like grey jungle fowl can be very easily found over here. This place is definitely worth visiting, especially if you are interested in spending time in the lap of nature. Hence, planning a visit to this particular place is definitely worth it, without any doubt.
- VEDI Temple: This has been very well believed to be the Jain Temple and is basically the memorial of the dead pilgrims. Maharana Fateh Singh subsequently remodelled this particular area and was also very successful in terms of renovating and remodelling the overall construction. There are various components of this specific place that are definitely worth visiting and ultimately help in providing people with accessibility to the elevator platform without any problem. All of these temples are nothing but empty structures that have never been used to house any of the holy relics. Visiting this place is definitely worth it, without any doubt.
5. Mammadev Temple: King Rana Kumbha was the one who commissioned the construction of this particular place in 1460, and this place is also very successful in providing people with four slabs because the temple can be easily found in between the Kumbhalgarh Fort. This place is definitely worth it because the engraving has been very well done on the slabs for the visitors to read, and from the Time of the GUHIL, visiting this place is definitely worth it because the long history has been very well chronicled over here.
6. Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: This particular Temple is not very far away from the basic Kumbhalgarh Fort, and ultimately, visiting this place is a good idea because it has a 6-foot tall SHIVLING and is very well constructed for Stone. Lord Shiva has been very well considered as the sole God of this particular area and is one of the most important places of devotion in this specific place. Visiting this area is definitely worth it if you are interested in having a religious trip.
7. Badal Mahal near Kumbhalgarh: This particular place is basically known as the area into the clouds and has been considered to be the area above the Kumbhalgarh Fort. There are various stories associated with this particular place, and the structure has been very well divided into two regions, MARDANA Mahal and ZANANA Mahal, and both of them are very well linked with each other but will be standing on their own. Pastels were very popular in the 19th century, and the majority of the places in this particular area have been decorated with the help of pastels and murals in that style.
8. Kumbhalgarh Fort: This particular place was very well associated with King Rana KUMPH in the 15th century, who commissioned the construction of the massive fort. The MAWAR structure located on the banks of the river BANAS has been definitely worth it in terms of visiting, and a significant number of visitors will be consistently coming over here to visit this fortification. There are a total of 13 peaks, watch towers, and other associated areas that will be surrounding this particular area without any doubt.
9. Ranakpur: This is one of the most notable places to visit in this particular area, and this village is one of the most PIOUS places for the Jain community. This place is very successful in providing people with a very calm and composed atmosphere with spectacular Jain temples. This place is very similar to the KHAJURAHO Temple and other very well-known across the globe because of the enormous carving possessed it. This place also has hundreds of tourists every day, which makes it definitely worth visiting.
10. Nathdwara: This particular place is based upon hundreds of people gathering together at the daily prayer and is one of the most sacred shrines to be visited near Kumbhalgarh. This is one of the most essential exquisite mirror works and provides people with a good number of architectural benefits.
In addition to the points mentioned above, booking rooms at hotels in Kumbhalgarh is definitely a good idea so that everybody can witness the ancient architecture of beauty very successfully and further will be able to have a very well-planned experience and trip in this area.